by Chronic Illness?
Book your FREE Discovery Session
with me now!
Get better sleep, feel more relaxed and learn how to manage your stress with the Relaxed Hypnotherapy Bundle, in store now!
Chronic illness changes your whole life and I remember exactly how it feels.
- The loneliness. The feeling that no one really “gets” what you are going through.
- The exhaustion and pain that makes getting out of bed feel like an almost impossible task.
- Trying to deal with all of the grief and the fear and the uncertainty and still having to get on with your life because all of those responsibilities are not going to go away, just because you have chronic illness.
- The feeling that you have lost yourself and everything that made you who you are.
When chronic illness hit my life like a wrecking ball, there was no guidebook out there to walk me through all of the trauma and uncertainty, nothing to help me make sense of the anxiety and the overwhelm of this “new normal” I was told I needed to learn to accept.
What got me back in control from being physically and cognitively disabled by chronic illness were the essential emotional skills and strategies, honed from my years of experience as a therapist.
My proven therapy programs get results and help my clients transform their lives.
Do you want:
- Practical, skills based and supportive therapy from someone who truly knows how it feels to live with chronic illness?
- Recovery from PTSD and trauma without needing to re-live it?
- Better, more connected relationships with your partner to help you both work together to adapt to life with chronic illness?
- Skills to negotiate, communicate clearly and set strong boundaries without guilt and anxiety?
- To stop feeling like a burden to everyone you love and like you are letting everyone down?
Trust me, if you are not dealing with the emotional side of chronic illness, you simply cannot get the best from any health interventions you are investing in.
You need the right tools, strategies and mind shifts to help you adapt, overcome and get back in control of your life, health and happiness.
Book your FREE Discovery Session with me now and let’s talk about how I can help you take back control from the overwhelm of chronic illness.
Wouldn’t you love to get regular support and understanding from someone who knows exactly what it is like to live with chronic illness?
Then join my list and become one of my VIP’s.
The people on my email list are very important to me and I do everything I can to support them. Best of all they are always the very first to know of any new and important posts, products or offers, before it goes anywhere near my social media pages.
When you join my list you will get a FREE copy of my e-book, “Moving Through the Grief of Chronic Illness” that will help you make sense of ALL of the emotions you are experiencing right now.
I would love to have you join us.
Get the latest blogs and podcasts here!
Read my latest posts below.
Because nothing in your life so far could have possibly prepared you for the ongoing issues and emotions of chronic illness, there are a whole lot of emotional hooks that…
I remember so clearly the moment that it felt like my life had been ripped away from me. All of my plans, my business, my ability to care for myself…
Out of all of the emotional issues that chronic illness creates, guilt is number 1. In a recent poll on my Emotional Autoimmunity Facebook page, over 63% of people voted…
Our parents are the ones who should love us the most. So we think and so we believe and in an ideal world, it would be true. In our hearts…
In part 2 of my big, fat, dietary experiment last week, I talked about why I chose to start the Carnivore way of eating and the process of making that…
As I mentioned in part 1 of “my big, fat, dietary experiment, a specific way of eating had been popping up repeatedly in my face for quite a while as…
Over 5 years ago, I became physically and cognitively disabled from a probably decades long combination of damage from Hashimoto’s, Celiac and Antiphospholipid Syndrome. I could barely speak, think, stand,…
Lisa Douthit developed her first cancer at age 25, having had no prior health issues before. She noticed that she was having trouble breathing when exercising and a few other…