Chronic illness changes your whole life.
by Chronic Illness?
Book your FREE Discovery Session
with me now!
Get better sleep, feel more relaxed and learn how to manage your stress with the Relaxed Hypnotherapy Bundle, in store now!
And I remember exactly how it feels.
- The loneliness. The feeling that no one really “gets” what you are going through.
- The exhaustion and pain that makes getting out of bed feel like an almost impossible task.
- Trying to deal with all of the grief and the fear and the uncertainty and still having to get on with your life because all of those responsibilities are not going to go away, just because you have chronic illness.
- The feeling that you have lost yourself and everything that made you who you are.
When chronic illness hit my life like a wrecking ball, there was no guidebook out there to walk me through all of the trauma and uncertainty, nothing to help me make sense of the anxiety and the overwhelm of this “new normal” I was told I needed to learn to accept.
What got me back in control from being physically and cognitively disabled by chronic illness were the essential emotional skills and strategies, honed from my years of experience as a therapist.
My proven therapy programs get results and help my clients transform their lives.
Do you want:
- Practical, skills based and supportive therapy from someone who truly knows how it feels to live with chronic illness?
- Recovery from PTSD and trauma without needing to re-live it?
- Better, more connected relationships with your partner to help you both work together to adapt to life with chronic illness?
- Skills to negotiate, communicate clearly and set strong boundaries without guilt and anxiety?
- To stop feeling like a burden to everyone you love and like you are letting everyone down?
Trust me, if you are not dealing with the emotional side of chronic illness, you simply cannot get the best from any health interventions you are investing in.
You need the right tools, strategies and mind shifts to help you adapt, overcome and get back in control of your life, health and happiness.
Book your FREE Discovery Session with me now and let’s talk about how I can help you take back control from the overwhelm of chronic illness.
Wouldn’t you love to get regular support and understanding from someone who knows exactly what it is like to live with chronic illness?
Then join my list and become one of my VIP’s.
The people on my email list are very important to me and I do everything I can to support them. Best of all they are always the very first to know of any new and important posts, products or offers, before it goes anywhere near my social media pages.
When you join my list you will get a FREE copy of my e-book, “Moving Through the Grief of Chronic Illness” that will help you make sense of ALL of the emotions you are experiencing right now.
I would love to have you join us.
Get the latest blogs and podcasts here!
Read my latest posts below.
As I mentioned in part 1 of “my big, fat, dietary experiment, a specific way of eating had been popping up repeatedly in my face for quite a while as…
Over 5 years ago, I became physically and cognitively disabled from a probably decades long combination of damage from Hashimoto’s, Celiac and Antiphospholipid Syndrome. I could barely speak, think, stand,…
Lisa Douthit developed her first cancer at age 25, having had no prior health issues before. She noticed that she was having trouble breathing when exercising and a few other…
Four years ago, Jessa Lewis was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis when she was pregnant with her daughter. Her initial response was anger. Jessa had copies of her thyroid tests for…
V Capaldi otherwise know as “The Paleo Boss Lady” was raised in a very dysfunctional family where chaos was the norm in her life. At the age of 23 years…
Crystal’s journey with chronic illness began after a car accident in 2013. Prior to that she had been very healthy, taking great care of herself and living a busy and…
Stacey Venancio can trace her health issues back to childhood but it was only as an adult that it really began to impact on her life. Stacey went the gluten…
Melissa Bergstrom remembers being anxious since childhood. Her anxiety manifested with physical symptoms such as stomach aches and feeling shaky and sick and it was rare for Melissa to have…