Then you are not alone.
Toxic people are difficult enough to deal with for everyone but when you add having chronic illness into the mix, it takes it to a whole new level!
Because getting chronic illness means that you have less energy, less resilience and if you have adrenal issues like me, less of the “fight or flight” hormone cortisol, to deal with all of the stress that toxic people bring with them.
Below is a live Facebook broadcast that I held last Saturday June 2nd and during this video I cover the following points:
- How toxic people affect you.
- Why it’s worse with chronic illness.
- The sorts of behaviours that toxic people display.
- The different types of abuse you can experience from toxic people.
- The hierarchy of toxic people you may experience, from least to most difficult and why.
- The strategies you can use to help yourself.
I also answer a few questions at the end from viewers who joined me live.
If you have toxic people in your life, this video will give you some insights, strategies and tools to use to help you help yourself.
I hope it helps you.
Do you have toxic people in your life?
Then you know just how much stress, pain and damage they can do to your life and health.
I’m sharing everything I know about toxic people with you, including simple steps you can learn and use to help you eliminate the guilt and manipulation.
If you have toxic people in your life, you need to watch this.
Posted by Emotional Autoimmunity on Friday, June 1, 2018